FOR women IN the STEPMOM ROLe
A 1:1 comprehensive coaching program for women who are either dating, in a committed relationship or are married to a man who has children. This program is for those of you stepmoms in a co-parenting dynamic that has consistently been causing you and your partner stress. No matter how hard you try to make it work with the biological mother of the kids, the situation just isn’t improving.
Conflict can be an opportunity for growth and expansion, or it can wreak havoc on your life and destroy your relationship. It’s time to consciously choose what you will allow into your life and what you will not accept. Don’t lose one more precious day. This program will help you and your partner identify if you’re spiraling in a genuinely high-conflict co-parenting dynamic and if so, do the work AS A TEAM to rise above the chaos.
This journey will challenge you to go deep and delve into soul-work: a search for authentic personal power and self-love, the true essence of your relationship, and a path to living in the stepmom role in your own unique way.
With intention, you will empower yourself and carve out a life and relationship that thrive.
Do you feel like:
- • The biological mother of the kids is hostile and determined to make your partner’s life (and yours) a living hell?
- • Your stomach goes into knots when you hear your partner’s cell phone ring with a call, text, or message from her?
- • You’re drowning in stress and living in a constant state of anxious anticipation of when the other shoe will drop?
- • Your partner unconsciously enables her abusive behavior because he’s afraid of what she might do next?
- • You know in your gut that something isn’t right, but you have no one else who understands that you can talk to about it?
- • You question whether or not the co-parenting dynamic is identifiably high-conflict or maybe you’re just too sensitive?
IF YOUR GUT REACTION IS, “YES, YES, YES “…
YOU’RE NOT ALONE.
Many other women who are in the stepmom role are living with this kind of pain, anxiety, and energy-draining conflict.
SOCIETY PRESSURES US TO BELIEVE:
“I should be able to co-parent cooperatively just like everyone else seems to do.”
The problem with this faulty premise is that it assumes you’re part of a healthy co-parenting dynamic when the reality is, an estimated 20% of people are in a high-conflict dynamic.
THE REGULAR RULES OF CO-PARENTING CAN’T BE APPLIED TO HIGH-CONFLICT CASES.
And if you’re in this minority, as you continue to try and co-parent peacefully, you’re probably experiencing time and time again:
IT. DOESN’T. WORK.
The problem might be that you and your partner are attempting to raise kids with someone who simply isn’t emotionally equipped for healthy co-parenting.
Trying to label the other person as high-conflict and/or personality disordered isn’t what’s important here. What is important is coming to terms with YOUR reality and the root cause of the issues then proactively doing the work to create change.
it might be time to shift your approach
Because living in a consistent state of anxiety isn’t sustainable.
Extended periods of fight-or-flight mode will compromise your nervous system. Sooner or later, something will give. What gives might be your relationship with your significant other, your physical health, or it could even be your mental state.
Don’t take that risk.
This program will help you to create and implement PREVENTATIVE MEASURES now so you can avoid further emotional pain, stress, and money in the future.
Your peace and well-being are precious; Protect them
We all have a right to experience FREEDOM, GROWTH, and JOY in our lives. And yes, this includes you and your partner even if you share children with someone who doesn’t respect this.
It’s time to step into warrior-mode and do the work. It’s time to climb out of the muck.
Identify the belief systems that are no longer serving you, harness your courage, then step into the work of creating transformation.
Because small scale mindset shifts on the part of individuals become large scale paradigm shifts for the whole.
RISE ABOVE THE CHAOS program
My coaching process is about jumping into your present reality and doesn’t take nearly as long as therapy. Together we’ll develop an individualized strategy, action-plan, and preventative measures so you don’t have to keep spending thousands of dollars on expensive lawyers, mediators, and therapists year after year. Because these experts often haven’t educated themselves or trained in the intricacies of high-conflict dynamics, their advice is generically geared toward people who are in the majority who are able to experience healthy co-parenting and won’t serve your specific needs.
I will walk you through my alignment process which is founded in certain core principles and skills that you’ll be able to come back to time and time again when new stressors arise. Blended family life isn’t easy… things will likely resurface that can rock you off course. Once you learn these foundational skills and we work through the implementation of the changes together, you can transform a highly dysfunctional situation and reclaim your life — returning to your alignment process time and time again when needed.
IDENTIFY. CENTER. PROTECT. HEAL. THRIVE.
AN ALIGNMENT PROCESS FOR BREAKING THE CYCLE AND ENDING THE CHAOS.
You will receive:
• One-on-one coaching and support conducted in 60-minute video sessions done via Skype, Zoom, or Facetime. (Couples sessions are available upon request after completing 4 sessions one-on-one.)
• Private Facebook Support Group (which I moderate)
• Referral network of lawyers, mediators/parenting coordinators, court preparation coaches, and therapists who are familiar with high-conflict co-parenting dynamics.
• Behavior Assessment to determine if you’re in a high-conflict situation or dealing with someone who is a high-conflict person.
• Personality Test for both you and your partner to identify patterns of behavior.
• Core values worksheet to determine your personal, relationship, and household values. This is the foundation of your decision-making.
• Parallel Parenting outline. A framework for shifting to a maximum separation parenting stance.
• Communication Protocol worksheet. A framework for moving from open communication for “normal and healthy co-parenting” to Contained Contact for “high-conflict co-parenting”.
• Boundary Bootcamp worksheet to determine necessary boundaries (and possibly consequences) for you and your partner to implement.
• Custody Order worksheet. A framework for identifying the important details that should be added to your parenting plan/custody schedule under a high-conflict reality.
The RISE ABOVE program takes 12 coaching sessions to work through (via video Skype, Facetime, or Zoom) . Each client can set their own pace but I recommend at least 1 session per week — 4 sessions a month. That pace will then take 3 months to complete. I discount my regular coaching fee by 25% for this stepmom program so instead of $365 for 4 60-minute sessions, it’s a special rate of $275 for 4-sessions.
Payment of $275 is due before the start of each 4-session package. Total cost for the program is $825 for a total of 12 one-on-one coaching sessions/3 packages. (Discounted to $775 if paid in full).
There is no obligation to continue beyond the first 4-session package however it his highly recommended to complete all the steps of the program. Most clients have been able to transform their stance and disengage from the chaos of a high-conflict dynamic in 12 sessions (if we do not need to take time away from the program to address any special circumstances that arise).
This 1:1 individualized coaching program is an value at $68/hr since most high-conflict specialists charge at least $200/hr and lawyers are typically much more than that.
*Should the client want to continue our coaching beyond the 12 sessions for the RISE ABOVE PROGRAM, the same $275 discounted 4-session rate will apply to all packages moving forward.
*Couples sessions at full price are available upon request after completing 4 sessions one-on-one.
*Small group sessions also available. Email me directly for availability and pricing.
I’ve spent the last 5 years studying under the guidance of some of the best therapists, coaches, and high-conflict experts. I’ve gathered all the information I’ve learned from these specialists and condensed it for you so we can create meaningful change as quickly as possible.
I originally started off working with women all around the world as a relationship and life coach in general — I now also have a specialty helping stepmoms (and their partners) transform their high-conflict reality into one that no longer takes a massive toll on their happiness and well-being. The ultimate goal is to get to a state of conscious detachment.
THERE IS HOPE AND YOU’RE NOT ALONE. IT MAY NOT FEEL LIKE IT RIGHT NOW BUT THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL! I CAN SHOW YOU THE PATH THERE.
I understand because I’ve lived it.
We’re going to peel away all the complicated layers… together.